Here’s a listing of cozyweb locales where you can find me:
- This website, of course, and my newsletter
- The various online meetups I host
- The Useful Authors community, where I commiserate with other writer types
- The Freelance Friday Club, where I run a weekly video producers’ coworking session
- SMS/phone - if we’re not texting, but you’d like to, hit reply on one of my newsletters or book a walk and talk
- RSS - I subscribe to and read a handful of feeds. Happy to share the list if anyone’s curious - just hit me up
… and that’s about it. I’m not active in any Slacks or Discords, I don’t use Whatsapp.
I’d love to find a cozyweb corner to talk about bicycles, and permaculture, and lost crops. If you know of any, let me know.
Next time I write something, I'll let you know.
© 2023 Brian David Hall