You could pay $12,000 for a Google Analytics audit that comes with a 60 point checklist in a spreadsheet and a 50-slide powerpoint. But for whatever reason, you’re not going to.
Instead, you might consider paying way less for a way more focused audit that answers the most valuable questions:
- Is our analytics install … correct? Can we trust our data?
- Are we measuring the right KPIs?
- What metrics should we be watching, how often should we check them, and what are reasonable targets for each?
… along with any specific questions on your list.
Yours for the low low price of $800
You’ll get a brief slide deck and video outlining findings and answers to all your questions. Email and Zoom support as needed to make sure everything’s clear. All inclusive.
If you want me to implement recommendations for you, including:
- Google Analytics tag installation/repair
- Google Analytics configuration
- Google Tag Manager updates
- Custom event code as needed
… the full price is $1500.