Do you want MOAR LEADS?
Of course you do.
Wouldn’t it be great if qualified leads just … slid into your LinkedIn DMs?
Yes, that would be great.
It’d be even better if the process of connecting with them also enabled you to:
- Test out value propositions
- Explore new audience segments, and
- Optimize marketing collateral
That’s why we should talk about LinkedIn Prospecting as a Service.
What’s amazing about LinkedIn Prospecting as a Service
It’s all upside.
You pay per lead, meaning there’s no financial risk, no need to shift budgets around, no hourly rate spiraling out of control.
Before the first InMail goes out, we’ll work together to optimize your profile, research and score potential audience segments, workshop your messaging, and prioritize your content offerings. Even if you don’t get as many leads as we hope for, that work transfers to other channels.
But of course, the awesomest thing is leads.
Isn’t LinkedIn prospecting kind of … spammy?
Yes, it often is. You’ve likely been on the receiving end of unwelcome InMails or connection requests. Irrelevant offers, blatant copy-pasting, wayyyyy too many messages (and no UNSUBSCRIBE button 😅).
But that’s not how we roll.
Here’s what separates the messages we’ll send from the spammy ones:
- They’re precisely targeted
- The offers are highly relevant
- They’re easy to say “yes” to – think “Can I share this report with you?” versus “When is a good time to have a sales call?”
- We stop 🛑 after the third no-reply. It’s just good manners
We achieve this with a “quality, not quantity” approach that emphasizes customized offers, low pressure conversational style, and a healthy use of process and automation.
How it works
Phase 0: Preparation
We’ll identify industries, roles, and other signals that indicate qualified leads.
We’ll then optimize your profile for the most promising segment, craft our initial batch of messages, and plan out the first month’s outreach.
Phase 1: Initial outreach
For the first month, we aim to have enough conversations to learn what’s working, and what’s not, in our messaging. It’s entirely plausible to start getting leads right away. Regardless, though, we pass into …
Phase 2: Iteration
We’ll test messaging and offers within our initial segment, and eventually move on to further segments (each with their own custom messaging and offers).
This phase continues indefinitely. If it’s working well enough, though, you’ll probably want to bring the prospecting in house.
Phase 3: Handoff
All the segments, scripts, and content are yours to keep! I’ll share the process with you, or someone on your team, so you can keep the pipeline full.
Pay per lead
No setup fees. No funny business.
I already offer a money back guarantee on my other consulting services; nobody should have to pay if they don’t get results. Same story here – no leads, no cost to you.
How much though?
Great question. We’ll have to talk it through, but my goal is to price leads at 10-15% of their actual revenue value to the company.
How much is that though? Let’s connect, and chat, and do the math.
There are 3 ways to engage.
- Strategy only. We have a couple calls and work on high level strategy. I’ll provide a complete step-by-step guide to the process, access to automation tools, and email support for 3 months while you rake in all the leads.
- Strategy + coaching. Includes everything from #1, along with unlimited Zoom support. I’ll walk you through everything. We can screen share and explore the intricacies of Sales Navigator.
- Done for you. I’ll do the work. (Still need your input during Phase 0!)
How to convert
Want to know more? Have a quick chat, talk about lead value & get more detail on how all this works?
Send me a Connection request on LinkedIn and mention prospecting help in the message. We’ll take it from there.